Sunday, June 9, 2013

more 13 in '13 results + a Bahamas cruise!

#12: Save $100 a month.  Completed through the end of April (still figuring May). 

Janurary: 290.22
February: 107.75
March: 184.76
April: 232.06

#5: Finish all works-in-progress quilts.  One completed so far.  (I have all of the materials to finish a second one.)  The first one went to my "niece" Miss Olivia.  Ain't she cute?!


 
 
#3: Go on a cruise! and #6: Cross something off my bucket list.  Stephanie, Amy, and I have had a cruise planned since January maybe?  I was so excited about it!  We left on 5/15 and flew into the Sanford/Orlando Airport, stayed overnight, and got on board the Carnival Ecstasy on 5/16.  Monday morning, on my 30th birthday (5/20) we had to leave the ship.  I was a little bummed, but my best friends had surprised me with plans of a trip to Downtown Disney! 
 

 
 

in front of the Ecstasy at Nassau, Bahamas
 
 

 
Checking off "Play real Bingo" on the ship
 
 
Checking off "Go up in a hot air balloon" at Downtown Disney
 
 
"See dolphins up close"
 
 
"Watch the sunset/sunrise on a beach/ocean" (did both)
 
 
 
Half Moon Cay - Carnival's private island
 

 
relaxing in the sun at Blue Lagoon (my birthday excursion!)
I also checked off "lay in a hammock on the beach" here.


Characters in Flight Balloon ride

 
I can't wait for the next cruise!  January 2014 maybe?  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment