Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BzzAgent Dr Scholls for Her...High Heel insoles

First things first...I have never used insoles of any kind.  Not that I haven't needed them, I'm sure.  I've just never tried them.  So when BzzAgent sent me an invitation to the Dr. Scholls for Her High Heel Insoles...I was sold.  High heels hurt.  But they are sexy!  So anything to help me last the 8 hours at work in some high heels, I wanted to try. 

My BzzKit arrived and looked like this.  I was excited!  (anyone want a coupon?)

 
I might sit at my desk for most of the work day, but getting up to go the copier/fax/back office or going outside to inspect a vehicle can wreak havoc on my feet when I don't wear flats.  So I was most excited to try these out and put them in one of my new pairs of shoes that I hadn't wore yet.  ($7 for these cute things! - can you believe it!?)
 
 
 
Even though those babies are cute, they might have rubbed me just a little on the back, but that has nothing to do with the insoles.  The insoles were awesome.  They have just the right amount of cushion and grip to make my feet feel good and not slip around in the shoe.  I had no foot pain from wearing heels when I took them off at exactly 5:00pm after work.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment