Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tennesse birthday celebrations!

We celebrated Stephanie's March birthday with an impromptu trip to Pigeon Forge.  We ate Ruby Tuesdays (Steph's favorite) and went to the Lumberjack Show, which we enjoyed, but in my honest opinion, wasn't as good as the Hatfield/McCoy show we did in March 2012.  We also went to Foxfire Mountain, which is home to the United States' longest swinging bridge.  I would recommend that trip to anyone, as they have a lot of activities (hiking, bear crawler tours, cairn making, and ziplines) in addition to the bridge.  Plus, one way to Foxfire Mountain takes you through this super awesome covered bridge.

 
Foxfire Mountain's swinging bridge





the birthday girl on the longest swinging bridge in the US
 


Justin's birthday in April took us to Nashville.  (my new favorite city, by the way)  We saw the Duck Dynasty crew at Lipscomb University on Friday night, did a tour of the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday, and had Justin's birthday meal at Logans, followed by dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.






I am so loving all of the adventures this year is taking me on.  My friends are the absolute best and I love spending time with them in different cities, seeing new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment